Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Almost Finished, Thank Goodness...

Well, our new house is almost completed...Thank You God!! The last month or so has been so stressful and I feel like some of the excitement has slipped away. I just want to sell our current house, get moved into the new house and get back to normal.

Let's talk about something more exciting. How about the OU girls losing their game the other night? I can't believe that Courtney Paris blabbed about paying back her scholarship if they didn't win the championship! I bet her parents are not the happiest people on planet Earth right now. Courtney says that she will honor her word and pay it back. Good luck with that.

We went to see little baby Sarah Farley at the hospital on Sunday afternoon. She is too cute! We are so excited for David & Jennifer and anxiously await the day when they come back to church. We are praying for a very speedy recovery, Jen!!

As I wrap this up, here are some random questions that you can respond to. How many days old are you? Which is better chocolate or vanilla? If you could change anything in your world what would it be?

Here are my answers. I am 13,132 days old. Vanilla is way better. My feet would definitely get changed...they're ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of four wonderful kids, Briana, Keighley, Josh and Zach. I have been married to the best guy on the planet, Duane, for almost 18 years. I have been so blessed and thank God for it all.